As we get ready to open the doors on Monday, in line with the government guidelines we've had to make some changes. This short video details some of the changes in each of the 3 studios in Douglas. Declan has always wanted to do his Danny Dyer impression, he finally had the opportunity in the ballet section (He's available for bookings 😂😂)For more information on all the new policies, procedures and risk assessments please see the new Covid-19 section in our app
Posted by Studio Wolfe on Friday, June 26, 2020
- Class sizes will be limited and social distancing of 2 metres apart will apply at all times. We will have specific markings on the floor for students to help with this. Each of our studio floors has been laid out with 2m x 2m grid pattern for students, making it easier for them to distance from others.
- There will be 15-minute intervals between classes. This will allow us to let one group go home and clean, disinfect and sanitise all equipment and surfaces in the studio before the next group arrives. Staggered times will also limit the interaction between people coming/going.
- Our waiting rooms will now be closed. When your child arrives for class, they should arrive as close to the actual start time as possible and they will be required to wait with you in your car until the class begins.
- Students must arrive ready for class – so dance shoes etc must already be changed. They will not be permitted to bring any extra personal belongings into the studio at this time. Parents will not be allowed to enter the studio.
- We will limit social interaction with parents on the door for safety but also so as not to slow down the people entering / exiting. Our staff may wear face masks/shields when doing the door, but not during the activity itself. Although we cannot chat on the door, we are still available to discuss any issues by phone or email outside of class times.
- Students will use a Studio hand sanitizer on arrival and again on exiting. Temperatures may be taken on arrival. At the start of each class, we will remind them of all precautions that should be maintained during the class (social distancing, good respiratory hygiene etc). All of our staff have undertaken various online courses in relation to Return To Sport and Covid-19 and are fully up-to-date with all policies and procedures relating to this.
- Students must stay home / not attend class if they feel unwell.
UNEXPECTED VIRTUAL CLASSES:
If we are mandated to close our physical location due to any government order, classes will convert to virtual Zoom classes and instruction will continue. We have had great success with all ages on our Zoom classes and are confident we can continue to engage our students should the need arise.